Friday, January 15, 2016

Mickey says Hi

To all my amazing clients,

Good morning! Hope you all have had a great week. Just because I'm on vacation doesn't mean you're off the hook. Ha.. I will keep this brief. I just want too leave you all with a couple thoughts this morning
1) Stay focused on your goals. Don't lose site of what you want to achieve.
2) Have a healthy living mindset in all you do. Stay away from anything that has a negative impact on mental and physical health. Stay positive.
3) Get your workouts in! Keep the intensity up!
4) Encourage someone today! Workout with a friend. Go to a class together. Lift someone up today. Metaphorically.. if you literally lift someone up that could be good to. I digress...
And last but not least. Thank you all for your love and support. I appreciate every single one of you. I will say hi to Mickey and Minnie for you.
Trainer Brian

Go to trainerbrian.blogspot.com for my older post. Feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment